Bonsai PlantsShow Filters
- Out of stock Sale!
- Out of stock Sale!
- Out of stock Sale!
- Out of stock Sale!
- Out of stock Sale!
- Out of stock Sale!
- Out of stock Sale!
- Out of stock Sale!
- Out of stock
Still not able to decide?
Let’s help you with some more options.
How about a new thought?
Bonsai plants are typically an investment like gold. The older it gets, the costlier it becomes. An 8 year old bonsai today costs Rs. 1800-3500 and when it grows for next 8 years, it becomes 16 years old.
Can you imagine how much does it sell for?
Almost better than gold. Isn’t it? :-)
Title: Buy Bonsai Plants and Trees in India at 30% OFF
What is the kindest way of cultivating Endurance, persistence and strength?
“Grow a Bonsai !”
Bonsai is a Japanese way of styling natural trees by artificially transforming them. The transformation happens from large trees to dwarf plants.
This ‘good fortune’ plant is known for symbolizing harmony, luck and prosperity. Bonsai plants add to the beauty of homes and offices by enhancing the interiors. Bonsai Gifts are recommended if you want to gift some goodwill charm to your peers.
5 reasons why you should buy Bonsai Plants?
You know, the best thing about owning a Bonsai?
“ You will come to know that, the colour of hope is Green!”
Bonsai is a beautiful piece of art. You can use it as excellent home decor. It has many scientific properties too. It filters out harmful chemical like formaldehyde from the air and makes it less toxic.
Thus, bonsai plants have various mental and health benefits.
Let’s explore the 5 reasons why you should keep the plant in your home garden.
- Act as an excellent natural air purifier
It creates a toxic-free environment for healthy living. It removes harmful volatile organic compounds from the air. It helps to create a fresh vibe at home and office.
- Helps in smooth stress relieving
Bonsai plants help you to feel energetic and remain stress-free. when you keep a Bonsai on the office desk, balcony or in your living room, it creates healing vibes.
- Helps in cultivating patience
When you involve yourself in upbringing a Bonsai, the long process of growing and taking care of it helps. You become more endured.
It prepares you to be more patient, persistent and resilient in the daily realms of life.
- Keeps you healthy, wealthy and wise
Bonsai plants are referred to as “The-plants-of-hope”. Bonsai helps in keeping good health by curing sore throat, exhaustion and drowsiness. They are good luck charm and bring prosperity to your life.
- Easy maintenance
Bonsai plants indeed can draw life energies in the room they are kept. Do you know what it takes to reap all these benefits out of Bonsai? your love, patience and affection. They are super easy when it comes to maintenance. Sunlight, water and your attention are the elements they strive upon.
Easy and simple Bonsai requisites that you need to note down before growing one!
“Hey! Trust me, it won’t take much time, just take a sticky note, write them down and here you are….”
Don’t worry about the complicated process involved in nurturing the Bonsai plants. You have to take care of a few factors before purchasing them so that it will be easy for you to get the best results.
Choose the species of Bonsai plant which suits your locality’s climatic conditions.
- Race of the Space:
Decide whether you want to keep it in sunny open outdoor alms or you want to make it an indoor beauty.
- Pot out of the lot:
There are varieties of Bonsai plants which hold different length and breadth.You need to choose the right pot for growing one that can easily uphold the whole Bonsai strength.
- Take expert help:
When you decide to buy Bonsai Plants online, take the help of professionals to guide you.
Till now, you must have learnt the basics of bonsai tree care and have understood how easy it is to take care of. Now let’s explore the best bonsai tree options for you.
Top 10 Bonsai Plants for Beginners
Are you a beginner? So what?
An expert in everything was once a beginner!”
(* this time, just get it easy on your pockets, HeHe!)
You can easily classify a Bonsai plant as an outdoor or indoor variant.
Let us see the difference between Outdoor Bonsai Plants and Indoor Bonsai Plants. Outdoor Bonsai can tolerate very low temperature during winters. Indoor Bonsai are subtropical and tropical based, so they cannot tolerate low temperatures. So it is advisable to keep them inside.
Ideal Indoor Bonsai Plants
- Fukien Tea
- Sago palms
- Brush cherry
Ideal Outdoor Bonsai Plants
Bonsai Formats and Styling
Who said, they don’t love grooming?
“ You just have to love them enough to be Bonsai Barber”
You can style your Bonsai plants according to your choice of aesthetics preference. let us see how the format of Bonsai can be categorised as :
- Format Upright Bonsai (Chokkan)
- Informal Upright Bonsai Style (Moyogi)
- Slanting Bonsai style (Shakan)
- Broom style Bonsai (Hokidachi)
- Cascade Bonsai style (Kengai)
- Semi cascade Bonsai style (Han-kengai)
- Literati Bonsai Style (Bunjingi)
- Wind Swept Bonsai Style (Fukinagashi)
- Double Trunk Style Bonsai (Sokan)
- Multitrunk Bonsai Style (Kabudachi)
Easy Steps for Beginners to Grow a Bonsai Plant
“The journey is long, you need to put your foot one step a day,
with a little attention, love and care bundled in the trunk, your plant is here to stay!”
As a beginner, you should always opt for the cheaper Bonsai Plants, to begin your experiment with. Growing and maintaining a Bonsai plant may seem to be a complex process, trust me it is not! If you manage to get in with the right start, it will lead you towards a rewarding journey.
Let’s get started.
- Choose a healthy tree that you have decided to train and make sure it is suitable to be grown in your locality.
- Decide a format, as to how you want your tree to be shaped and styled.
- Prepare a soil mix for the chosen trees species and put it in a large container.
- Take the Bonsai pot and cover the bottom with a layer of the soil mixture
- Now you have to situate the tree inside the pot, wiring both ends to hold down the root ball.
- Cover the root ball by filling in more soil.
- For probing the soil, you can use a chopstick and force the soil into the root system
- Water the tree. Do not fertilize the tree as soon as you re-pot it, since it might be a little stressed with all the process.
Bonsai Plants Cultivation Techniques
“Techniques are not always complicated, You just need to focus on the basic
Even if you don’t get it, don’t worry, we are here to help, let’s get started quick”
There are different ways to cultivate Bonsai plants. A periodical check and maintenance is needed to ensure Bonsai health. Knowing about a few trends will help you to keep your Bonsai plants in check.
It is a process of cutting down the leaves of the Bonsai plant in a particular season. By doing so, you are reducing a specific part of the tree that is necessary for the steady growth of the Bonsai.
The best month to go for Bonsai Defoliation for most of the tree species is June. By doing so, it will get an ample amount of time to prepare for the winter and to grow new leaves.
- For Defoliation, deciduous trees are preferred .
- Defoliated Bonsai plants have very few after demands. If you are pruning the top of the tree, keep it in a medium sun-exposed area to protect the interior leaves. It will also protect the bark from getting sunburned.
Bonsai Plant Wiring
Wiring is done to mould and bend the Bonsai plants into a specific shape.
- Wrap the wire around the branches, in a way you want the shape of the tree to be restructured.
- Once the tree is repositioned to the desired shape, you can unwrap it
- Wiring of Bonsai is not month-specific and can be done any time during the year
- Use only Anodized Aluminium. They are suitable for deciduous species. Use Annealed Copper(suitable for pines and conifers) for wiring purpose (thickness- 1mm-4mm)
Abana Homes offers Complete Care Guide Post Sales
“Don’t worry, You are not alone in this journey, just start the ride
We are here to help you parent your Bonsai, we are your soul guide”
A Bonsai plant comes with a lot of emotion. The excitement, happiness, and nervousness all under one trunk. If you are a garden lover, adding a Bonsai to your garden will make you happy. You may be afraid of thinking about the responsibilities.
Don’t worry at all!
While purchasing, you can connect with Bonsai experts online who can guide you. The professionals will help you in taking care of your Bonsai in a better way.
When you decide to own and grow a Bonsai, the professionals can help you with many things. They will help you to choose the right species to suit your location. They will also help you to choose the right soil, with techniques of growing and maintenance.
It is always advisable to take expert suggestions whenever you plan to own a Bonsai. When you have already put a step forward towards this journey, it has to be worth it at the end of the day.
Want to learn bonsai care yourself?
If you want to learn the bonsai care techniques yourself, here is a short & succinct guideline for you.
- Choosing the right Soil Plant: If you are planning to grow your Bonsai plant, you need to check for the suitable soil criteria
- Choose the one that readily offers proper drainage
- Adding particles of volcanic rock and stone allows cavity in the soil. This process encourages soil ventilation.
- The soil for Bonsai Plant should have a decent water retention capacity
- A balanced fertilizer for Bonsai comprises of Phosphorus, Nitrogen and Potassium
- Avoid fertilizing the plant when the soil is dry
2. Repotting the Bonsai Plant :
Always Repot your Bonsai. This is a process where you put the Bonsai in the small pots by removing extra roots to maintain the least mass. If Bonsai has less mass, it will not starve for nutrients.
A few of the best Bonsai practices are listed below.
- Repot your Bonsai in every 2-5 years
- Trim down the outer root nodes properly
- Make sure the pots are cleaned before repotting.
3. Pruning the Bonsai Plant
Pruning is a technique to maintain the compact size of the Bonsai. It helps to get rid of undesirable shaping.
- Branches, buds and leaves require maintenance Pruning
- Cut down the shoot to facilitate new growth and strengthening
- Give the desired pattern by wiring the branches
4. Watering the Bonsai Plant
The right watering is essential for healthy Bonsai sustenance.
- Don’t under/over water
- Water the top soil regularly since it is prone to quick-drying out
- Optimize the frequency of watering according to the soil type.
- Yellow leaves and withered leaves are the symptoms of overwatering
Where to buy bonsai plants online?
“Are you tired of browsing to catch a glimpse of what you desire, in a world,
not so tiny?
Don’t worry, Come, select, pay, get the delivery in the blink of a click, yes
Abana is your Bonsai Destiny!”
There are different ways of buying a Bonsai. It is up to you, from where do you want to start with. You can grow a Bonsai out of a Nursery stock, cutting trees, Seeds or even grafting.
Buying a Bonsai plant at large garden centres is fine until the quality is questionable. A better idea is to do the purchasing online. There are sites, where you can get the best Bonsai plants online. An online Bonsai purchase comes with many perks
- You can choose from hundreds of variety
- You can compare the pricing and take home the one that best suits your pocket
- You can seek portal expert guidance whenever you want
- It facilitates recommendations according to your budget and preference
- The Quality remains uncompromisable
Knock Knock, here we are!
Congratulation, You have become a proud owner of a Bonsai plant
Tick mark your planting checklist, You are one step closer to your gardening goal
“Remember, you are not growing a Bonsai, but you are nurturing your soul”
Bonsai symbolizes a life lesson that encourages to cut the clutter from life. Own a Bonsai today and bring positivity to your home and office.
You can always gift one too, to your near and dears and share the collective blessings.
If you are planning to buy a Bonsai anytime soon, you can check the best Bonsai online store. There you can find a wide range of varieties with attractive discounts.
- I am very much pleased with my online purchase experience from Abana Homes. The way they packed the Bonsai plant was surprising. It was in perfect condition as lively and fresh as could be. Being highly professional, they know their work right.
- As a garden lover, I was always thrilled about owning a Bonsai plant. At the same time, I was a little confused about making few decisions. Abana Homes helped me to escape the doubt loop. It is the ultimate Bonsai plant destination to look at, with the widest collections ever . I would definitely recommend it for any Bonsai purchase.
- The website of Abana Homes is quite browsing friendly. It makes the whole process of selecting and ordering a lot easier. The collection is wide. Since I am new to Bonsai culture, I found them very affordable.
- They have an excellent customer support system. My journey with Abana Homes never ended with purchasing. They made sure my Bonsai is doing good with helpful guides and tips. They are quick in addressing queries. I couldn’t have got a better place than Abana Homes for tuning my Bonsai. I would recommend it 100% for any Bonsai plant purchase.
Most asked questions by bonsai owners
1. Are bonsai plants expensive?
Bonsai is a sophisticated and unique dwarf representation of natural trees. Its uniqueness makes it expensive. The hardcore process of complete take care of Bonsai plants adds to its value and price even more. The older the Bonsai is, the higher its price gets.
Some of the expensive Bonsai plants are Kimura Bonsai, Yamaki Pine Bonsai, Flowering Bonsai and Shohin Bonsai.
2. Is the Bonsai plant good for the home?
Bonsai plants encourage many health and mental benefits. They enhance quality of life by interacting through physical, mental and emotional level. They provide many scientific benefits too. They help in curing sore throat, dry cough and dry skin.
Bonsai plants eradicate toxic volatile organic compounds from the air. They also reduce the humidity in the air, human stress level and anxiety too.
3. What is the cost of a Bonsai plant?
The cost of a Bonsai plant is relative. The price of Bonsai plants depends on various factors. Which species it belongs to, how old it is, and a specific visual-aesthetic appeal. The minimal price of a basic Bonsai varies from Rs 500- Rs 1000. There are more costly variants that are not found easily. Their prices range from Rs 50000- Rs 100000. The costliest Bonsai till date is an old Chinese pine which costs 1.3 million dollars.
4. What is the best bonsai plant for beginners?
If you are a beginner, it will be good if you choose a Bonsai plant variant that is easy to maintain. The best Bonsai for beginners is Ficus Bonsai. It is less costly, can be treated as both outdoor and indoor plant, and can sustain underwatering. You can choose Chinese Elm and Juniper too.