Beginners, Intermediate, Collector
- 100% Natural, Inert & Non Toxic Cookware- Renders Rich & Earthy Aroma into your cooking unlike metal utensils that leach metal ions, chemicals & oxides into your food, making it TOXIC!
- Made with extreme passion & love for our traditional Indian heritage & culture.
- Stove Top, Microwave safe and Refrigerator safe- Made with the finest quality clay making it sturdy & easy to use
- Made with 100% Eco friendly & Easy to clean material
Only 9 items left in stock!