- Ficus Plant Bonsai is one of the most popular bonsai tree for beginners.
- Coming for Fig Family, ficus plant bonsai carries auspicious value.
- For that matter, our bonsai artisans have developed this in Indian Banyan Tree Style.
- Ficus plant Bonsai is an evergreen bonsai tree and easy to maintain.
- Water the plant everyday in summers and alternate days in winters.
- Fertilize it once a month with normal NPK 19:19:19 fertilizer or once in two months with the Slow Release Smart Bonsai Fetilizer
- Prune it when the leaves and branches grow usually in 4-5 months.
- Keep the ficus plant bonsai in the well lit area if you are keeping it indoors. If outdoors, make sure to get enough humidity. The best place outdoors is to keep it in the lawn garden where it can get moisture from the environment.
- While keeping it indoors, put a tray filled with water beneath the pot and it will grow fantastic.
- You can develop and design the aerial roots further in future as shown in second pic.
Ficus Plant Bonsai 10 Yrs
Buy Ficus Plant Bonsai 10 Years Old Uniquely Developed and Trained by Bonsai Artisans in India. Free Shipping in 3-5 Days. High Quality Bonsai & Support Available.
Product SKU: FicusAerial12
Product Brand: Abana Homes
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 2700
Price Valid Until: 2021-12-31
Product In-Stock: InStock