Japanese Maple Bonsai Tree
₹1,299 – ₹1,499
- Package Includes: Real Live Maple Tree Bonsai Plant, Ceramic Pot, & Care Instruction
- Main Attraction: Red Maple Leaves, Designed to Grow in Indian Climate. Developed and Trained in our Greater Noida & Pune facility.
- Species: Acer palmatum, Age: About 2-3 Years
- Care & Maintenance: Watering Daily, Fertilizer Once a month. Change soil once a year. This plant need cool and humid temprature around.
*Leaves color vary as per season change.
* Figurine shown not included
** Maple is sold out for the year. You can join the wait list below and you’ll be notified once it is available. We will start the pre-booking of next stock by October.
What’s Japanese Red Maple Bonsai Tree?
Maple tree in India needs no introduction. Everyone who are into houseplants and gardening love it more than any other bonsai. With bright red leaves, Japanese Red Maple Bonsai Tree makes a great home décor plant in India. Maple Bonsai Trees are originally found in Japan, China, and Korea. This maple bonsai tree is imported and grown in India before shipping to the customers.
Is this bonsai tree right for you?
If you’ve come to this page, I hope that you know how beautiful is the Japanese Maple Bonsai Tree is. The greenish red leaves transform your garden such a way that everyone notices it.
The biggest compliment our customers get by having this bonsai is that – this is a rare bonsai tree in India, where did you get this?
So you have come to the right place.
Send Rakhi with Unique Gifts to Your Loved OneNewly Launched Get 15% OFF - Offer Expiring July 31, 2022
Now, let’s address the elephant in the room. If you can water the plant on daily basis – which you can, fertilise the plant on monthly basis – which you can definitely can = Yes this plant is for you.
It’s does not ask you for anything else.
How does the red maple tree in India look?
It’s beautiful. This red maple tree in India hand-shaped red leaves with in most cases five pointed lobes makes it look unique and beautiful as a household plant. The bark of younger trees is normally green or reddish and turns light grey or greyish brown with age. Colour of the leaves changes during extreme summers. It will turn green in summer and red in winter.
Basic Care Instruction for Maple Plant in India
The Maple Plant in India loves a sunny, airy position during winters. As maple bonsai tree comes from the origins of extreme cold, it feels the heat during midday in summers.
- Sunlight: Choose a humid place. It may be your garden, balcony garden or any outdoor location. But make sure that it gets the sunlight during the winters in India and move it into the shades during summers in India.
- Watering: In winters, you can water the maple bonsai tree every day or every alternate day but in summers, you must water it every day.
- Fertilizing: Vermicompost, Slow Release Bonsai food or mild chemical fertilizer act pretty well to manage the growth of the plant. You should avoid the hard-fertilizers.
- Pruning: Usually the Japanese Maple Bonsai Tree won’t need much pruning. However, the stronger branches should be pruned in Summer and Autumn.
- Repotting: Japanese Maple Bonsai tree should be re-potted once every two years. The root system grows faster. Hence, you must change the pot after two years for good growth of the maple tree in India. Also, trimming of roots helps in ensuring the good growth of the maple bonsai.
- Propagation: The Japanese maple bonsai can easily be propagated by planting seeds, cuttings, or air layering in the summer.
How to take care of the Maple Plant in India during summers?
During summers, it should be placed in the light shade to prevent damaged leaves. The best practice during summers is to keep in the partial shade and water it constantly – everyday – to ensure proper humidity in the plant. During summers, the leaves may turn slightly greenish, but that not a concern for the Japanese Maple Bonsai Tree.
Where can I buy Maple Tree In India?
You can buy maple tree online in India at abanahomes.com.
There are two types of Japanese maple bonsai tree for sale in India. One comes in the ceramic pot and the other comes with the plastic pot. Usually, the gardening enthusiasts prefer the ceramic pot bonsai as it gives a beautiful look to their garden.
Finding a good Japanese maple tree for sale in India can be difficult task because not every other gardening nurseries can import it. So you can considering to buy maple tree online in India. It gets delivered in 2-5 days depending on your city.
|Pot Material: No selection|
|Plant Age: No selection|
|Brand: No selection|
|Plant Size: No selection|
|Pot Size: No selection|
|Variety: No selection|
|Ease of Maintenance: No selection|
|Location: No selection|
|Pot Type: No selection|
Black, Cream, Oval, Rectangular, Round