Ficus Bonsai Live Plant 5 Years Old
Ficus Bonsai Live Plant 5 Years Old
- Beautiful Home Decor- Ficus Bonsai Plant with Pot makes an outstanding home decoration. You will love the lush green leaves of ficus bonsai plant.
- Bonsai Tree ? Ginseng Grafted Ficus trees embody strength, with grafted branches displaying full clusters of compact foliage and glossy, oval leaves.
- Exotic Gifting Plant ? Ginseng ficus or S Shape ficus ? both are very good gifting plant. Many people consider it as return gift on various occasions.
- Air Purifying Plant ? Ficus Bonsai Plants are the best Air Purifying Plant. It treats formaldehyde in the air and makes the air breathable.
- Caring Instructions: Ficus Bonsai are one of the best varieties of Bonsai trees for indoors. They?re very easy to take care of and need little attention. Your order will be carefully wrapped in a custom designed corrugated carton and delivered. Pot and Plant may be delivered separately for shipping safety. Pot may vary as per availability
- Trunk shape may vary from plant to plant.
Ficus Bonsai Plant is one of the most loved bonsai tree in India for many reasons. Ficus Plant is a variety of ?Fig? or most popularly known as Banyan Tree in India. You may have heard about the banyan tree as sacred plant. This variety of ficus plant is called Ginseng. It is created by grafting two plants into one and making a unique bonsai plant with fat trunks and green branches.
Ficus Bonsai Plant for Beginners
It is an excellent tree for beginners, as most species of Ficus Plant are fast growers, tolerant of most any soil and light conditions, make fine indoor bonsai, and perhaps most importantly, are remarkably forgiving of those just learning ficus bonsai watering techniques. Your Ficus Bonsai Plant thrives while windowsills stay dry and debris-free. A tray can also be used outdoors to improve conditions in dry or windy sites.
Air-Purifier Ficus Bonsai Plant
By absorbing harmful gases like Xylene, Toulene and Formaldehide, the bonsai plants work as great stressbusters and air purifiers. (A study of interior landscape plants for indoor air pollution abatement: an interim report. NASA July, 1989.)
Watering & Caring Instruction of Ficus Bonsai
Watering is very important in the bonsai plant. The thumb rule for watering a plant is ? Water it fully until the water starts coming from the hole below the pot. And next time when you water it, make sure the soil is less moist.? A detailed caring instruction will be shared with the ficus plant.
Send Rakhi with Unique Gifts to Your Loved OneNewly Launched Get 15% OFF - Offer Expiring July 31, 2022
Why should you buy Ficus Bonsai Plant?
- Ficus Plant is Perfect Option for Home Decor/Office/Corporate Gifting
- Easy to Grow in Living Room and Low Maintenance Bonsai Plant
- Indoor and Outdoor Both – You can grow in balcony as well as living room
- Air-purifying property of the plant is really awesome.
Ficus Bonsai Tree Care – Feeding
Our bonsai trees are pre-fed with appropriate amount of nutrients to stay healthy for first 4-6 months. After that, you can use appropriate fertilizers to keep them healthy and growing. You must follow the specific caring instruction of the bonsai tree to keep it healthy.
That’s all for now. If you liked this guide, please feel free to share it with your friends on facebook.
In case, you face any issue while taking care of the bonsai tree, you can contact our team of bonsai experts at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you with that.
* Plant May Vary From The Image Shown As It Is A Natural Plant And Will Vary Piece To Piece. Plants Do Not Come With Any Warranty.
Anniversary, Birthday, Parents