S Shape FicusShow Filters
Buy one of the best ornamental indoor S-Shaped Ficus Bonsai Trees. Remarkably recommended, the ficus bonsai tree is a hardy and easy-to-maintain plant. Visually appealing, it makes a perfect gift for every occasion. It comes from the family of Banyan trees and is celebrated as a highly favorable plant in India. Order your plant online from Abana Homes right now and spread some healthy greenery around you.
Learn About Ficus Bonsai Trees
Well-known as a Weeping Fig, Ficus Bonsai is a member of the Banyan family. It’s a semi-indoor plant that looks awesome in balconies and gardens. The S-Shaped Ficus Bonsais are one of the most demanded foliage plants for decorating and gifting purposes. They are excellent for rookie bonsai planters, and they don’t require any strict and expensive maintenance.
The ficus plants have distinctly green leaves with S-shaped and multi curved stems. It is a unique and thoughtful gifting option for any occasion. Sturdy and tolerant, it thrives well in almost any climatic condition.
Besides that, it is one of the best air-purifying plants and is considered to be highly significant according to Feng Shui. It brings health, wealth, and peace to the owner plus compensates for the greenery you’re missing in your urban houses.
How to take care of the Ficus Bonsai Tree?
When growing a ficus, it is important to keep some points in mind.
- Light: Ample sunlight or bright indirect sunlight is necessary. You can place it indoors but make sure you put it where it gets proper bright light.
- Watering: Water your plant when the soil starts to dry. Neither soak the soil nor leave it dried out completely.
- Humidity: Ficus loves humidity. Place your bonsai in a humid place and mist it regularly to keep the humidity level in check.
- Fertilizing: Feed your bonsai once a week or two during the growing season, in spring. Any organic fertilizer will be good for it.
- Soil: Ficus Bonsai needs loose soil mixing with good drainage to prevent the pot from waterlogging.
- Repotting: Repot the tree in spring every alternative year and use fresh soil mix.
FAQs About Ficus Bonsai Plants
- Why is my ficus tree dropping its leaves?
Change in the environment is the most common cause of leaf drop. Water your plant only when the top part of the soil is dry and check if the pot has proper drainage.
- How long do ficus bonsai trees live?
If taken the right care, the ficus bonsai can sustain up to 15-20 years.
- Is Ficus safe for pets?
No, some of the varieties of Ficus can be harmful to pets if they bite or eat any part of the plant.